Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Laura Bush: Just One More

I listen to alot of Talk Radio, both right and left. Due to Air America's inability to pay its bills here in Chicago, I have to listen to them on the internet. Okay, I admit it, there are times when I just have to turn off Air America, or risk doing serious damage to my brand new computer. This would not go over well in my family. Therefore, I take Air America in small doses.

The one talker I simply cannot listen to is Michael Savage. I know some folks like him, but there is just something about him that reminds me of cats with tails caught in rocking chairs, women with 9 inch nails scratching on 12 foot chalkboards, Hillary giving a speech...you get the idea.

Today I was in the Army Surplus store with my son, and Savage was on complaining, whining, moaning about Laura Bush's speech. How no radio talk show hosts were there, why didn't she talk about terrorists, or China, or Korean missiles. It reminded me of all the reasons I quickly turn to anything else at 5pm, when his show comes on.

And, it also gave a whole new meaning to the phrase:
Lighten Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment