Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Bouncing Baby Lawsuit For ABC?

I certainly thought so when I sat down to watch ABC's report on American Idol tonight. Now I'm not so sure. Yes, it just so happens Corey Clark has an album coming out, and the whole show was interspersed with him singing a really sappy song called "Paula-tics." And the guy has lied before, and was booted from the show for it. And yes, it's May sweeps, and FOX is kicking the competition all over the Nielsen's. And the Clark comes across as sleazy at times, and unwilling to admit any responsibility for what happened.

But he's got voice mail from a woman that sounds an awful lot like Paula Abdul. And he's got phone records. So who knows?

On a positive note, Scott Savol has finally been eliminated. I'm still rooting for Carrie Underwood. I have to. My mother can forgive me being a Republican. She can even forgive me being an Episcopalian (though I'm not sure God can, at this point). But to vote for anyone other than Carrie would ruin my chances of being able to come home for Thanksgiving, or Christmas for that matter. My goodness, it would be like rooting for Nebraska.

You can take the boy out of Oklahoma, but you can't take..ah forget it. Time to get back to war and politics, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment