Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Michael Medved: More Than Just Movies.

I've had time to do alot of reading the past few months. Few books have been as memorable as this autobiography of Michael Medved. I thought I would get a good perspective on politics and culture.

I didn't expect a well-written course on Judaism to boot! I thought I had a good understanding of Jewish culture, thanks to friends like Jon and Dani. Right Turns helped me realize how much I didn't know, and gave me a new respect for "God's Chosen People."






Right Turns: Unconventional Lessons from a Controversial Life






If you have an interest in reading this book, click the link. It takes you to Amazon, which is always less expensive than driving to the bookstore.
I get a small piece of the profit s. I won't recommend a book just to make money, though. I firmly believe that books are far more powerful than armies. But like armies, they can be used for evil as well as good. My hope is to recommend uplifting books in a troubled time.

No comments:

Post a Comment