Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Good Luck, Mark

In the coming weeks, there will be some wonderful changes to Liberty Just in Case. Mark will explain most of the technical and logistical information. With additional time and dedication, we should see Liberty Just in Case listed next to Instapundit, Dailykos, Volokh, Hewitt and others as a leader in the swarming world of blogs, as Hugh Hewitt would put it. No - Mark and I didn't have a fight and I'll continue to comment as Patricia does. But time, technology and other commitments limit my ability to do some of the great work here that Mark will be able to do. I've enjoyed this dialogue and wish the best for my good friend here. Keep reading and watching!