Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

In Memoriam: The Oklahoma Bombing

 
I can think of no better way to honor the memory of those who died in The Murrah Federal Building than to recommend this book by Jayna Davis.  In detail, with the kind of supporting evidence that would stand up in a court of law, she presents the case that there was far more to the Oklahoma bombing than McVeigh and Nichols.  She presents witnesses, sworn affadavits, and names John Doe 2 specifically.  She also explains the sad story of government incompetence and coverup that followed the bombing.
 
If you know me, or have read Liberty for any length of time, you know I don't do conspiracy theories. I take great pleasure in shooting down folks who can't support their arguments with verifiable facts.  I've tried very hard to shoot down Jayna Davis. Not only because she indicts the Clinton Administration, but because she also reports that the cover-up has continued through the Bush Administration, right up to and past 9/11.   I've been unable to find any flaws in her case. Her arguments are compelling, relentless, and backed by reams of sworn testimony ignored by Federal Investigators. She managed to convince David Shippers, who is no easy sell. And she's convinced me. Hopefully, if her book convinces enough people, the Government will have to take notice.
 
Jayna's website is here. I'd appreciate it if you'd buy the book through my link, if possible. But any way you can read it, please do. Then pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment