Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

People of the Year: The Iraqi People, The Lebanese People, The Ukrainian People

Freedom was on the march in 2005, and Time magazine gave person of the year to Bono, and Bill and Melinda Gates?!?!? The Ukraine threw off dictatorship, the Lebanese people stood up to the evil of Syria, and the Iraqi people voted in mass for freedom three times this year, despite terrorists and Defeatocrats. Seems these great people are far more deserving of kudos than those chosen by Time. Of course, if the people of Iraq, Lebanon and Ukraine were chosen, Time may have to give some credit where its due, to Mr. Bush and company. Can't have that, now can we?

Looks like Michelle Malkin agrees. I would have given her a hat tip except I put up my post before I saw her post here. Of course, she had the bright idea to include pictures...darn, I wish I had thought of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment