Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Losing My Wisdom...

Or, at least my wisdom teeth on Thursday. All four at the same time. And the Oral surgeon asked if I wanted an IV anesthetic. My only response was how much, and can you give me a triple.

Lots of stuff to do tomorrow in preparation of the big day, so blogging from me will be kinda light. The surgeon promised to give me lots of pain killers for a couple of days after the surgery. I'm looking forward to that, anyway. :-)

If anyone notices a slight tilt to the left upon my return, just blame it on losing my wisdom teeth and being under the influence. So, what's the excuse being used by those who really are on the Left?

No comments:

Post a Comment