Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Top Five MaleCountry Stars

Gotta get away from the Schiavo deathwatch for a post or two. Just too depressing.

Jackory has been one of the great musical influences on my life. Sometimes, he's led me toward great music, sometimes he's made me flee in horror at some of the stuff he listens to. I've not met anyone with more eclectic musical tastes.

This post from Jackory's Listening Room is very much worth a read. His top 5 Male Country Music stars is the pick of the crop. Not sure I would have picked Porter Wagoner, but then I've never heard Rubber Room either. Being a therapist who worked on locked psych units for ten years, that certainly peaks my curiosity...

No comments:

Post a Comment