Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A Culture of Life: Part II

Thanks to Teri O'Brien for this article.
Please read it before you come down on either side of this remarkably sad story. I'm printing it out as I write this to read it more fully before commenting myself.

An Update: 10:32 pm

The debate occurring in the House of Representatives is an excellent airing of the issues involved in this case. Barney Frank (D-MA) has made a profound case for why the House should not be involved in this issue. Not enough to sway me from believing the Congress is doing the right thing in this narrow, individual case, but still a powerful argument. Frank continues to impress me as an honest politician, partisan and liberal to the core, but sincere all the same. This, despite fairly well proven allegations that his former lover using his office as a gay whorehouse. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment