Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Teri's Fight, Our Fight: The MSM

Michelle Malkin looks at the questions being asked in the polling numbers the MSM is touting. I got a phone call from a pollster working for Time who stated Terri is "brain dead" in her question. Seeing as how I was posting the Iyer affadavit at the time, we had a nice chat about the question. She asked where I was getting my information, and I directed her to Terri's Fight. com.

I'm thinking she didn't like my answers to such questions as:
Do you support President Bush's stance on
The economy. Strongly support
Iraq: Strongly support
Signing the Schiavo bill sent to him by Congress: Strongly Support.

She said the poll would be in Time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment