Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Me, an Opera Lover. Who Woulda Thunk It?

Not THAT kind of Opera! I'm still a Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Imperials, The Oak Ridge Boys kinda guy.
The Opera I'm talking about is the link to the right, to the best web browser I've ever seen. I really can't say enough about it. . Try it out. It's free. I haven't even bought the non ad version yet. Frankly, I've used the google targeted ads for a couple of links to posts over the past few days.

The only draw back I've found so far is is that Blogger doesn't support it. I'm still using IE 6 and Navigator for posting, but most everything else I do is on Opera these days. It completely imported my Favorites from both explorer and navigator, and I can import any new favorites I may put in to them. Neat, huh?

So, try it out. See what you think, and let me know.

[Buy Opera!]


No comments:

Post a Comment