Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Mark will be away for a while

I'm off for a 3 day family vacation in Galena IL, home of one of our greatest Generals, and worst Presidents. But one of the great things about having a partner is that Liberty Just in Case will just keep purring along. And, by the way, I think I liked Matt's results better than my own on the Superhero test. Sigh.
Your results:
You are Green Lantern
Green Lantern
60%
Supergirl
45%
Superman
45%
Batman
40%
Spider-Man
35%
Hulk
35%
Iron Man
30%
Wonder Woman
25%
Robin
22%
The Flash
15%
Catwoman
10%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment