Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Art Bell's Wife Dies Suddenly of Asthma Attack

I love Coast to Coast AM. I seldom agree with anything said, but it's a fun way to spend an evening when you can't sleep. And, Art Bell is the best interviewer I've ever heard. He can take the most whacked-out, in need of serious meds, time traveling, alien abducted mad scientist and make him seem reasonable. And he can keep 'em talking for 4 hours straight!

My deepest sympathy to Mr. Bell on the loss of his wife. I have a lot of experience with asthma, and know how much she must have suffered. The loss is felt by all of us who listen to Coast to Coast AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment