Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Addiction Is a Very Bad Thing

Okay, so I've been a very bad blogger lately. I've managed to get my copy of Homeworld 2Homeworld 2 working, finally. Sigh. I got hooked on the original Homeworld way back in 1998, desperately trying to run it on a computer that was waaaay to slow. And here I am hooked again, this time on a speedy 3 gig computer, but with an incompatible video card. The game works, but just barely.

I'm trying to keep up on my blogging, I really, really am. It's just that my Mothership is in peril, and I've got a Vagyr Battle Cruiser bearing down on my Resource Collectors and Mobile Refinery. Sigh.

Technorati : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment