Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Victor Davis Hanson: The Global Throng

A review of the naysayers on the left, and why few are listening anymore. Funny how the left keeps making predictions, then finding excuses why those predictions just don't work out.

It will be the knee jerk reaction of my left of center readers to immediately start composing rebuttals. I would ask that you read the complete column before you respond. Which of the predictions of gloom came true? What does that say about the future for the left in this country? I refer you again to Mark Brown's column of the other day. It's been a long time since the Democrats got it right on foreign policy. I see no reason to begin trusting them with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment