Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Sunday, March 23, 2003

War Coverage on the Net
This is most definitely a television war. I've frankly been disappointed in the internet coverage.
In spite of that, a few sites that may help you stay informed.
Kim Komando has a great radio call in show on computers and all things internet. As a part of her website, she has a good listing of some of the best sites on the web. Check it out here.

MSNBC has by far one of the best interactive sites, full of up to date information That one can be reached here. Right now I've got a small live view of Baghdad from that site playing, complete with sound.

Another great overall site is google news.

Hope that helps. Let me know of other sites you find, folks. I'll post them as they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment