Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

The Jews Are At Fault
Here's the quote and the apology:
If it were not for the strong support of the Jewish community for this war with Iraq, we would not be doing this. The leaders of the Jewish community are influential enough that they could change the direction of where this is going, and I think they should."

And here's his apology: "I made some insensitive remarks that I deeply regret. I should not have singled out the Jewish community and regret giving any impression that its members are somehow responsible for the course of action being pursued by the Administration, or are somehow behind an impending war."


Rep. Jim Moran (D-Virginia)

Ummm, then why say it at all, Rep. Moran?

No comments:

Post a Comment