Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm Thinking the Tilt Will Be To The Extreme Left

Oh no!!! The Earth is tilting! Woe is me! Here's my favorite part of the story:

The idea runs counter to a study earlier this year that found glaciers in part of Antarctica are melting rapidly.

"We used computer-generated simulations to get this research result," Powell cautioned. "I hope that in the future we'll be able to verify this result with real data through a long-term ice thickness measurement campaign."

Yep. Real data would be nice. In fact, real data on any part of environmentalist claims would be a great thing, now wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment