Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Democrats on Parade

I thought Democrats were "progressives," not "Liberals." Guess not, after them calling on Karl Rove to apologize for his attack on liberals the other day. They've called on him to resign as well. I think we can diagnose the current hysteria as "The Durbin Syndrome." All the things they should have said about Senator Dick, they have reserved for Karl Rove telling the truth. The link is but a sample of the response of the the Left. Here is a whole lot more. And I'm aware that some of my readers on the Left won't like the source of this info. But I would ask that instead of attacking the source, disprove the information from the source. Betcha can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment