Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A Portrait of a Pickle Walking Through History
I'm still nursing some bum fingers, but had to comment on this. After President Bush praised Mr. Clinton, the former President said that he "felt like a pickle walking through history."

I heard him say it every hour on the hour from the local radio station, and a few times at the half hour. Apparently, it was the most profound thing he had to say as he and Hillary's portraits were unveiled.

Just one question...

Would somebody, anybody, PLEASE explain to me what the heck THAT sentence MEANS!?!?!?!?

I mean, everyone laughed. Must've gotten the joke. So, what did I miss?

It strikes me as the most inane, stupid remark to come from Clinton's mouth since he gave us the meaning of "is."

But since the Media present all laughed, they must have understood the joke. Or maybe its just that they still hang on Clinton's every word.....

No comments:

Post a Comment