Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Sunday, June 30, 2002

Thought I'd get at least something in today. The Oklahoma relatives are buying out Wal Mart for both kids, so the house is actually quiet. I did want to pass this on from Tom Gallagher. He has a wonderful site called tleeves. Worth taking a look at, if you get tired of this blog. I wrote him a gushing compliment about his blogsite late Friday note. . Lo and behold, he wrote me back. Here is his response:

Thanks for the compliment, Mark.

Your site is pretty cool, too. I liked the comment
about the fires having intelligent direction and your
concern for the actual people affected by the Andersen
and WorldCom tragedies.

If I can help with a HTML code question, just let me
know.

Tom


That's a great compliment from a veteran blogger. Thanks Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment