Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

And While The Adoring Media Focuses on Kerry/Edwards

: "Sen. John Kerry emphasized that he agrees with the Catholic Church's interpretation that life begins at conception but repeated his opposition to banning abortions.
'I oppose abortion, personally,' Kerry told the Telegraph Herald in Dubuque, Iowa, where he campaigned over the weekend.
'I don't like abortion. I believe life does begin at conception. But I can't take my Catholic belief, my article of faith, and legislate it on a Protestant or a Jew or an atheist ... who doesn't share it. We have separation of church and state in the United States of America.'"


Folks, if human life begins at conception, what does that make the taking of that life? And what does it make a politician who would make the above statement?

No comments:

Post a Comment