Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A Quick Note:
In case you missed me, I was taking advantage of our wonderful healthcare system since last Thursday.
In other words, I was hospitalized with a nasty bout of asthma. No internet access. And only the mainstream media and of course, and thank God, FoxNews to keep me informed.
An awful but enlightening time, with many wonderful conversations with staff about war, politics, God, and of course what my Peak Flow was, and rather I would need a nebulizer treatment in two hours, or could I hold off for another three.
I'm still putting thoughts together, and will write about the experience over the next day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment