Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

I want you to put this story together with Israel's claim that Al Quaeda is operating through Hamas. If Israel can't deal with the Palestinian terrorists, who can? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the only other country would be. Clue: The initials are USA. Yahoo! News - Rumsfeld doubts Israel can deal with Palestinian Authority
This concerns me for several reasons. We simply have our hands full right now. I hope this was simply one more example of Rumsfeld and company heading off the State Department, before Mr Powell does something stupid, again. I also wish the Bush Administration would keep it's cat fights between the State Department and Defense behind closed doors, but that's another sore topic entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment