Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Thursday, August 01, 2002

Bloodbath at The Job
Well, most of The work Gang, including me, survived. Two people were let go, many of us got written warnings. Inappropriate internet usage. .It will make tomorrow a very sad, very weird, day.Both of you who were let go know the site, and there is a link to my email. Let me know how you are doing, and I will pass it on to everyone else. Not through the work computers, though. Everyone else will just have to find the site for themselves, with no work emails to help. Send me your home email addresses, and I will add you to the The Gang list I send from home.

Nothing else will change about the site, as most of what I was doing here was done at home anyway.

Life Goes On.

Here's Peggy A good one about her meeting with the Pope, closely connected to the one last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment