Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Love Scott Adams...

(In a totally non-sexual, totally respectful, non-brokeback, "not that there’s anything wrong with that"...way.) Even if just for this post in his blog...

Recently people have been leaving comments saying they have detected my liberal bias. I’m starting to think they might be right. After all, if complete strangers with limited powers of perception think I’m a liberal, who am I to argue that point. And the evidence is clear. For example, I AM opposed to the death penalty in its current form. That’s a very liberal view. Specifically, I’d like to see two changes in the law:

1. No death penalty unless there’s forensic (DNA, fingerprints) at the crime scene or on the murder weapon. That would cut down on the killing of people who weren’t even in the room where the crime happened.

2. All executions would happen at the same time on the 4th of July, when all of the condemned are strapped to large fireworks and launched over the bay to be incinerated in spectacular fashion.

Come on, how can you not appreciate someone who can look at the issues this way. Oh, and you really must stop by to read his post on Evolution, great read.

UM... and just for the record, I never thought Scott was anything but funny. His blog is not about politics, and I think he should keep it that way... I wish I could.


UPDATE ... UPDATE ... UPDATE ...

No comments:

Post a Comment