Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Does Anybody Know...

the meaning of teamwork?

welcome to the Kobe showWhile it is an amazing feat for Kobe Briant to score 81 points in the Lakers 122-104 win over the Raptors, one wonders how much teamwork actually occurred in a game that's all about teamwork.

Of course this event is only second to Wilt Chamberlains 100 point game for Philadelphia against the New York Knicks in 1962.

"It just happened, man" Bryant said. "It really hasn't, like, set in for me. It's about the 'W,' that's why I turned it on. It turned into something special.

"To sit here and say I grasp what happened, that would be lying. Not even in my dreams." ...

"It feels great to put on a great show here," he said. (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment