Welcome to Liberty Just in Case

Glad you stopped by. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, either through a comment or by email.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogging Man 2007


Some exciting stuff is on the horizon that both Mark and I are involved in. I just finished the first planning meeting for the first ever national Bloggers Conference (how I got in on the ground floor, I don't really know...luck has a lot to do with it). All I can say right now is WOW. It is amazing how fast a thing like this comes together (and how fast it HAS TO come together).

What did we discuss? Well first, who's coming.

The Biggest news of the night, Hugh Hewitt. Yeah, he loved the idea, and really wants to be a part of it.

Who else?

Sharon Hughes - Talk Radio Host and Move America Forward Activist

Peter and Helen Evans - Washington Insiders

John Armor - Comedian and Blogger from www.ChronWatch.com and www.Newsbusters.org.

Chris Adamo - a Senior Program Director and Staff Writer for the New Media Alliance Inc.

and my old buddy...

Jay Stephenson - founder of StopTheACLU.com

All great people, and this is just who has agreed to appear so far, we are still in negotiations with a few other exciting names (big ones, people)

Right now I can barely contain myself.

Anyways, I am the Director for Blogger Relations for this whole stick, and Mark is going to be one of our EmCee's. So if anyone has any questions about this whole deal, please feel free to e-mail me.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part, I talked them into some low level sponsorships and ticket packages for the average blogger. More details on them as soon as we get them set up.

UPDATE:

Now you can be a sponsor: Click Here for details.
$20 for a 21 month blog ad, and a place on the Blogging Man 2007 Wall of Blogs, Man What a Deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment